...seen through a slightly smudged, secondhand pair of rose-tinted glasses

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Making faces

I mentioned a while back that my daughter likes playing with her food.

Not in a push-it-round-the-plate way - more in a Make A Face kind of way...


I really don't mind, as long as she eats it.

Maybe you remember the toast angel?

Well here's a selection of a few other favourites….though just want to point out I don't give the kids sausages every day, or cucumber -  and I'd like to think most of their meals are a little more interesting/appetising than these ones…they look so dull...don't blame her for playing with them.

Dippy

Chippy

Freaky

Cheeky
???

Just pants...


4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Love this! Hugs for the food artist! Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant! She has a great imagination x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative - it must be inherited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell her she completely made me laugh today! Great idea for a photobook!!! :)

    ReplyDelete